The Marketing and Operations Associate has the ability to make a tremendous impact on numerous parts of the PlatformQ Education business, including supporting client adoption of existing products and services, execution of awareness and demand generation campaigns, as well as business intelligence to ensure marketing, sales, and client services are maximizing impact and effectiveness. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and work independently while working closely with the marketing, sales, and client services team to ensure alignment of needs and expectations.
- Build and deploy email campaigns
- Report on effectiveness of outreach campaigns to marketing and operations leadership
- List management for emails
- Salesforce reporting
- Salesforce data quality management
- Using internal tools and proprietary software to support client success
- Setup and management of digital marketing campaigns
- B2B marketing support of logistics and planning of online and offline marketing programs
- Minimum 1-3-years experience
- Email marketing execution, including email design and list management
- HTML a plus
- Salesforce a plus (or crm) a plus.
- A dry wit and sense of humor is not required but is preferred
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position