PlatformQ Education is seeking a Client Service Representative. Generally, your duties and responsibilities are:
- Facilitate PlatformQ Education client events for both colleges and sponsors. This includes support through platform maintenance, creation of collateral, and implementation of marketing efforts.
- Update and maintain all content and features in the platform including: graphics, dates, titles, navigation bars and widgets.
- Create and maintain strong relationships by ensuring all clients receive the highest level of support and service. Conduct quality assurance testing on assigned areas of the virtual events platform as needed and assist in monitoring with technical support.
- Assist in the post‐production and syndication of video – including editing, transcoding, metatagging, and asset management.
- Work directly with the Client Success Team to ensure each client is utilizing all aspects of their memberships and help to identify areas in which client can improve their performance.
- Interface with other departments throughout the company such as sales, marketing, and product development to ensure open lines of communication and appropriate prioritization of feature and service enhancements.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position