The Marketing and Operations Associate will support PlatformQ Education’s college and university partners on designing and implementing interactive engagement campaigns that include live streaming video webcast events, social media integration, chat, texting, email and more. Additionally, this candidate will support client program marketing and video production aligned with our institutional partner’s brand and strategic needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, ensuring the maximum use and impact of our managed software services by our institutional partners. While not required, an understanding of the higher education industry (specifically admissions and marketing) is a plus.
- Build and deploy email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Report on effectiveness of outreach campaigns to marketing and operations leadership
- List management for emails
- Using internal tools and proprietary software to support client success
- Setup and management of digital marketing campaigns via social media (eg. Custom Audiences, promoted posts, etc.)
- B2B marketing support of logistics and planning of online and offline marketing programs
- Facilitate PlatformQ Education client events for both colleges and sponsors. This includes support through platform maintenance, creation of collateral, and implementation of marketing efforts.
- Update and maintain all content and features in the platform including: graphics, dates, titles, navigation bars and widgets.
- Create and maintain strong relationships by ensuring all clients receive the highest level of support and service. Conduct quality assurance testing on assigned areas of the virtual events platform as needed and assist in monitoring with technical support.
- Assist in the post‐production and syndication of video – including editing, transcoding, metatagging, and asset management.
- Work directly with the Marketing Engagement Strategy Team to ensure each client is utilizing all aspects of their memberships and help to identify areas in which client can improve their performance.
- 0-3 years of professional work experience
- Email campaign execution leveraging e-mail marketing software (eg. MailChimp, Constant Contact, Silverpop, Pardot)
- Background in admissions or marketing for higher education (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Google Drive
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on campaign influence and outcomes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Landing page development and optimization, ability to edit HTML a plus
- A working knowledge of social media engagement software (eg. Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- A dry wit and sense of humor is not required but is welcome
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
- Remote employment available
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Anywhere, USA
Position Type: Full-Time Position