The Marketing and Operations Associate will support PlatformQ Education’s college and university partners on designing and implementing interactive engagement campaigns that include live streaming video webcast events, social media integration, chat, texting, email and more. Additionally, this candidate will support client program marketing and video post-production aligned with our institutional partner’s brand and strategic needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, ensuring the maximum use and impact of our managed software services by our institutional partners. While not required, an understanding of the higher education industry (specifically admissions and marketing) is a plus.
- Facilitate PlatformQ Education client events for both colleges and sponsors. This includes support through platform maintenance, creation of collateral, and implementation of marketing efforts.
- Update and maintain all content and features in the platform including: graphics, dates, titles, navigation bars and widgets.
- Create and maintain strong relationships by ensuring all clients receive the highest level of support and service. Conduct quality assurance testing on assigned areas of the virtual events platform as needed and assist in monitoring with technical support.
- Assist in the post‐production and syndication of video – including editing, transcoding, metatagging, and asset management.
- Work directly with the Marketing Engagement Strategy Team to ensure each client is utilizing all aspects of their memberships and help to identify areas in which client can improve their performance.
- Interface with other departments throughout the company such as sales, marketing, and product development to ensure open lines of communication and appropriate prioritization of feature and service enhancements.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Background in admissions or marketing for higher education (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Google Drive
- Video editing experience (preferred)
- Ability to problem solve and “connect strategic dots” for multiple partners
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on campaign influence and outcomes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position