The Engagement Marketing Strategist has the unique opportunity to consult with our growing list of college and university partners on the development of their online engagement strategy, including making recommendations for virtual event (online admitted student days, virtual information sessions, and other content meant to support their recruitment and marketing outcomes) strategies and overarching enrollment marketing plans. Additionally, the Engagement Marketing Strategist will help institutions understand the effectiveness of their online engagement strategy and make recommendations for adjusting based on performance through strategic consultations throughout the client’s campaign.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, ensuring the maximum use and impact of our managed software services by our institutional partners. While not required, an understanding of the higher education industry (specifically admissions and marketing) is a plus.
- Develop online engagement plans by consulting with college and university executive leadership (VP and Dean of Admissions/Enrollment/Marketing)
- Ensure execution of online events by working collaboratively with our Client Services and Marketing teams to effectively support client partners throughout their campaign
- Report on effectiveness of outreach campaigns to client leadership while making recommendations for adjustments and future campaigns
- List management for emails
- Using internal tools and proprietary software to support client success
- B2B marketing support of logistics and planning of online and offline marketing programs
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Background in admissions or marketing for higher education (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Google Drive
- Ability to understand marketing and event analytics to make effective recommendations for future plans
- A dry wit and sense of humor is not required but is welcome
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
- Remote employment available
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Anywhere, USA
Position Type: Full-Time Position