- Design and execute website elements for individually branded online events for a variety of audiences including clinicians and patients and students while interfacing with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Design HTML email templates for use in communications to different audiences — such as potential attendees, registrants, sales prospects, and marketing partners.
- Create online advertising banners and other rich media promotions for use in audience acquisition and sales.
- Design print and online sales collateral
- Create print advertisements (flyers, postcards, cut sheets, etc.) for use in sales and audience acquisition.
- Design PowerPoint templates and graphics for use in sales and client services presentations.
- Work closely with the marketing team to replicate marketing strategies and implement tactics to further develop our brands and reach new markets.
- +/- 5 years of graphic design experience
- A strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid project management and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of color, typography
- Able to work with legacy HTML frameworks used in HTML email
- Comfortable delivering designs that are ready for print production
- Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable work experience
- An appreciation for puns and humor is preferred
Health & wellness benefits
Generous vacation policy
Long-term disability coverage
Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
Remote employment available
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Anywhere, USA
Position Type: Full-Time Position