PlatformQ is searching for a Software Engineer to join our team of brilliant developers working on a green-field video webcasting tool using cutting edge web technologies.
This opportunity allows for remote work for candidates anywhere in the US – or, join us in our Needham, MA office and collaborate with our engineering team in person.
This mid-level position is well suited to candidates with strong experience with front and back-end web technologies, particularly SPAs, WebRTC, and collaborative, real-time apps.
- At least one SPA (single page application) framework: Vue (preferred), Angular, or React
- HTML, SASS, TypeScript (or strong ES6 experience)
- Strong understanding of web application architecture
- Understand of application testing, including unit and e2e testing
- Familiarity with serverless applications – specific experience with AWS preferred
- Expertise with core software development concepts such as object-oriented programming, dependency injection/IoC, distributed systems, etc
- Understanding of API design and implementation as well as data storage including ORM and non-relational databases
Helpful, but not required:
- Expertise in real-time WebRTC based web applications
- AWS services such as Fargate, ECS, Cognito, Route53, Elasticache, MediaLive, Cloudfront, etc.
- NestJS, NuxtJS
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Remote work option available, or Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position