PlatformQ is searching for a QA Lead Engineer to join our team of brilliant developers working on various engagement platforms in the health care and higher education industries.
This opportunity allows for remote work for candidates anywhere in the US – or, join us in our Needham, MA office and collaborate with our engineering team in person.
This leadership position is well suited to candidates with experience in software development Quality Assurance.
Generally, your duties and responsibilities as QA Lead Engineer include:
- Serve as the company’s lead in functional and load testing process and procedures – ensuring that product releases perform as designed by business stakeholders
- Lead our QA team – defining priorities, tasks, and reviewing team performance
- Ensure that the company’s live online event platform is available, high performing, and error free 24/7, 365 days per year – with ability to handle variable traffic loads, multiple self-service features for clients, and regular feature deployments
- Use and advise team on use of automated tools such as Selenium, Taurus, JMeter, Jenkins, and other automation or testing frameworks
- Design and develop automated functional and load tests for a web based environment
- Design and develop ADA related testing to ensure WCAG 2.0 AA compliance on platforms
- Record and track test defects from inception to resolution and through deployment
- Collaborate with the company’s application developers in issue reporting and remediation
- Collaborate with PlatformQ business stakeholders, with regard to making sure that the live platform and its features work as designed and required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org