Leadership in consistent execution of strategic digital engagement strategy.
The Project Manager serves as the client’s day-to-day support system and builds a relationship designed to encourage digital engagement strategy execution. As a trusted advisor, the Project Manager establishes timelines, sets deadlines, and assigns tasks to both external clients and internal teams with an end goal of executing the digital engagement strategy as planned. The Project Manager is a critical thinker, problem-solver, decision-maker, and an extension of the client’s day-to-day team. The PM knows the client’s goals, recruitment strategies, and targeted audiences in order to support the execution of the plan developed by the Strategist.
The Project Manager is an integral part of the client’s digital engagement success, providing motivation or taking direct action when needed. This action may involve engaging other team members, PQE leadership, and/or client leadership — with an end-goal of successful use of PlatformQ solutions.
A Project Manager focuses on leading the client in executing their digital engagement strategy and does the following:
- Create long- and short-term timelines to support content planning and execution across all product offerings
- Schedule client calls and ensure team is prepared for client meetings
- Set and send agendas with all meeting participants
- Ensure internal team has action items squared away before and after the meeting
- Work with and delegate tasks to operations, production and/or creative teams as needed to support specific events and driving on-demand traffic (e.g. custom banners, etc.)
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options, using knowledge of the client to support decision making
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for clients and internal team
- Maintain contact information and data cleanup for various contacts across book of clients within Salesforce.
A Project Manager needs:
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Abilities to lead, orchestrate, and execute with authority to make decisions
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Team player attitude
- Exceptional communication skills – internally and externally
- Company understanding + business acumen
- Understanding of the Higher Education landscape as it pertains to the Admissions Cycle
Salary Range: $65,000-$80,000 based on experience.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
- Remote employment available
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Anywhere, USA
Position Type: Full-Time Position