Producing and executing on a digital content and virtual event plan requires more effort than clicking a few buttons to “go live”. Our team of experts is here to implement, measure, and report on your campaign so you can focus on your day-to-day responsibilities.
With our project planning and management support your dedicated strategy team will take your virtual engagement plans further by:
Maximizing Your Engagement Plan Impact
- Overseeing the ongoing execution of the virtual engagement plan production and launch, to include sessions for live, pre-recorded, and on-demand content
- Training and supporting campus partners to execute the virtual engagement strategy, including in-studio training for live events and pre-records and any scheduling of content
Keeping Your Content Fresh
- Identifying video and image content needed for ongoing execution of the virtual engagement strategy and updating your platforms with that content
- Identifying dates for release of content in alignment with other recruitment initiatives, as well as a list of campus partners who can support content development
- Proposing changes to your Conduit platform to align with your virtual engagement plan
Keeping You Informed
- Providing a sample virtual engagement marketing plan to align with your internal communication plan
- Executing the timeline with project tasks and deadlines
Once your team authorizes the plan, your PQE strategy team will execute on your behalf.